- Generative Expand is the latest in the line of Firefly-powered features—
available in the Photoshop (beta) app—to help you to extend your image and recreate it in line with your imagination.
- Use this feature, located inside the Crop tool, to expand your canvas
and generate multiple versions of the expanded image, with or without simple text prompts, all in a matter of seconds.
- With Generative Expand, you can do these and much more
• Resize an image to a larger aspect ratio: You can use Generative Expand
to reframe an image for a desired look,
to imagine what was beyond the lens of the camera and tell a larger story, or to move an object in-frame.
• Aspect Ratio crop and expand (for example, using the Crop tool in Photoshop)
• Aspect Ratio preset to make a widescreen image into an expanded portrait image
• Multiple image expansions
• Achieve non-destructive brush painting
• Rotate and expand
• Create Patterns
- Global language support for Generative Fill and Generative Expand.
We are excited to announce that Firefly-powered features in the Photoshop (beta) desktop app,
like Generative Fill and Generative Expand,
will now support text prompts in 100+ languages — enabling users around the world
to bring their creative vision to life with text prompts in the language they prefer.
- Improvements in the Layers panel in Photoshop. Work faster and easier with new tooltips and videos